Sunday, October 26, 2008

send in silva -the clown!

what a goof!

anderson silva playing around with cote? immediately, writers talk about silva's performance and mouthed off their dismay over the fight. they are not laughing at all with silva's clowning around. And UFC fans are not happy with the fight either. it's like you can almost make a parallel with the song (send in the clowns)...

Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?(Silva and Cote)
(Cote:)Me here at last on the ground,
You in mid-air (or : you have no hair)..
aren't we some clown?

Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?
One who keeps tearing around (Silva running around),
One who can't move (Cote maimed)...
We are some clown?
Send in the clowns.

Just when I'd stopped opening doors,
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours (the middleweight belt).
Making my entrance again with my usual flair
Sure of my lines...
No one is there.

Don't you love farce?
My fault, I fear.
(Silva:)I thought that you'd want what I want...
Cote, my dear!
And we are no clowns
Send in the clowns
Don't bother, you're here.

Isn't it rich?
Isn't it queer?
Losing my timing this late in my career.
And where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns...
Well, maybe next year.

well, no matter how funny it was, a win is still a win. i thought Silva was sort of mystifying. did you see how he steered clear of Cote's right hook in the first round. it was as if he knew it was coming. as if he saw it before and the whole fight was a replay to him so he knew what exactly to do with all of Cote's move and when to avoid Cote's attacks. having goosebumps?

why was he so carefree during the fight?perhaps because he knew Cote was going to succumb to a busted knee beforehand. why go through the trouble? why harm yourself?

silva is one eerie guy


ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

No comments: