Saturday, November 29, 2008

FG: All my friends say I'll survive...It just takes time

last week, on their way to lima, Peru to attend the APEC summit, the Philippine delegation made emergency stop over in japan after the first gentleman was said to have experienced "intense stomach pain" and was immediately admitted to a hospital in osaka. a lot of people quickly speculated that he could be have had problems related to his heart ailment. but official word has it that FG had diarrhea while on flight.

that's what they say. of course we all know what the real reason is. in the last apec meetings, all have been witness to an affair in the summits. an affair that blossomed through the years. and somebody just couldn't take it anymore that he would rather fly back home than to see how he lose his girl. and he had to come up with all those crappy excuses about him having diarhea and all that just to cut loose from the trip and make his way back home.

see how it started ...

in vietnam, 2006
"When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes".


"fancy meeting
you alone in the crowd,
couldn't help but notice your smile"


"In your eyes
I can see my dreams reflections
In your eyes
I found the answers to my questions
In your eyes
I can see the reason why our love’s alive
In your eyes"


in chile, 2004

in australia, 2007
look at how his eyes wander around...


look at those long arms...



see what FG has been doing in the sidelines also...


but thats nothing compared to the wife's affair. yes, FG is having a problem with his heart. he's heartbroken to be exact...

No comments: